As we move into March, we thought we’d share with you the seasonal products that can help your veterinary practice during 2023’s lambing and calving season.
Ewe-Go Energy & Calcium Drench for Healthy Ewes
- Twin lamb disease (low blood pressure) and low blood calcium are common problems in ewes before lambing and distinguishing between the two can be difficult, with ewes suffering from one problem being likely to be affected by the other to some extent.
- Ewe-Go is a complementary feed containing energy and calcium for combatting twin lamb disease and low blood calcium.
- Ewe-Go contains both energy sources (glycerol and propylene glycol) and calcium. The energy sources are converted to glucose by the ewe meaning all the energy is available to the ewe. It also contains calcium chloride as a source of calcium in the gut.
- Comes in flexi-packs so any drenching gun can be fitted for easy administration.
Priced at £16.40 for a 1L bottle.
Order now here
Ultra Dri Disinfectant Powder
Ultra Dri is a general purpose absorbent, dry disinfectant powder with a pleasant aroma, containing a DEFRA approved disinfectant, which enables it to act as an effective bactericide, fungicide and viricide. Ideal for lambing pens, cattle cubicles or stables.
- This bedding powder is designed for use in calving and lambing pens (as well as for poultry)
- It contains a fast acting, broad spectrum, DEFRA approved disinfectant, which is non-caustic & doesn’t dry or damage the cows’ skin
- Acts as a powerful ‘drying’ agent on the bedding in straw yards and on cubicles
- Effective against bacteria, viruses & fungi
- Remains active for up to 1 week
- Absorbs moisture to help keep beds dry
- Reduces ammonia
- Non-irritant; contrary to lime, Ultra-Dri Gold doesn’t burn
- Effectively kills most pathogens within 5 mins
- Continues working from day to day to provide effective control of bacteria
- Improves general hygiene of cubicles and bedded pens
- Perfect when faced with severe outbreaks of mastitis, very high somatic cell counts and other challenging situations
- Can be used for all classes of livestock including pigs, poultry, sheep & horses
- Can be used as a dairy cubicle bedding powder, on straw yards, calving boxes, calf pens & dry powder footbaths
View full product information for:
A pallet (40 bags) can be delivered, but quantities below 40 must be collected locally.
Order now here