Last updated: September 2022
- Shipping within mainland UK is FOC on orders over £200 (ex VAT).
- Charges will be made for remote service areas as per DHL & UPS rates.
- Refrigerated goods will be sent using POLAR SPEED cold chain courier service at a fee of £25 per shipment. Cold goods orders placed by midday will be delivered within 3 working days. (Not available for remote area postcodes).
- Larger, bulky orders – pallet rates will be charged accordingly, quotes are available.
- Any damages must be reported within 48hrs of delivery.
- Products in transit are not covered by any additional insurance policy over, should you wish to insure your shipment please let us know and an additional charge will be added.
- In the event of stock shortages beyond our control, we reserve the right to refund but do not undertake to complete the order.
- All returns must be processed within 5days, including transportation.
- A ‘Returns Form’ will need to be completed by the customer.
- Confirmation will be required that storage has been as per the manufacturer’s requirements on the SPC
- We do not accept returns for refrigerated medicinal products.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Merlin Vet shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2023 Merlin Vet Export. All rights reserved.
Merlin Vet, 2/3 Carlaw Road, Pinnacle Hill Industrial Estate, Kelso, TD5 8AS.